Low Carbon Vehicles 2012, Millbrook
Date: 5 September 2012
– 6 September 2012
Location: Millbrook Proving Ground
Price: Delegates free (reg'n required); Exhibitor fees o
Cenex's Low Carbon Vehicles (LCV) 2012, one of the leading events on the low carbon transport calendar, is now open for visitor registration. The LowCVP will be amongst the exhibitors at LCV2012. Why not come and visit us on Stand C21?
Cenex's fifth Low Carbon Vehicles exhibition will include:
• A low and ultra low carbon vehicle and technology exhibition showcasing the innovative R&D from the UK's leading automotive technology companies and universities
• A low carbon vehicle ride & drive where customers and international VIP’s experience driving the latest low and ultra low carbon vehicles
• A Conference and Technical Seminar Programme run in parallel over the two days of the event
• A Business Exchange where visitors have the opportunity to book meetings and interact with UK and International Visitors
LCV2012's Objectives are:
• To showcase the capabilities of UK technology providers and universities to their UK peers and to a wider international audience
• Position the UK as a leader in low carbon vehicle technology development exploitation
• Showcase international organisations who have invested in the UK and promote further opportunities for UK inward investment to an international audience
• Demonstrate low carbon vehicle and ultra low carbon vehicle technology through hands-on driving experience
• Build fleet operator awareness and confidence in accessible or near market products for future procurement
What's New at LCV2012?
• New venue – returning to Millbrook Proving Ground
• Added exhibition space - now 3,000m2
• Bookable meeting rooms – half day, full day, both days
• Extensive catering options
• Varied test tracks – high speed circuit, city course, hill route, handling circuit
For more information about LCV2012, please visit the website.